I grew up in New England playing sports and spending time out doors. I love traveling and have been to places in Europe, India, and all around the US and hope to continue traveling and experiencing new cultures in the years to come. Some of my hobbies include photography, arduinos and microcontrollers, fishing and camping, and pretty much anything else outdoors.
Game Dev Experience
- Unreal Engine 4 & Unity
- C++ & C#
- Git & SVN
- Jenkins & Google Cloud Services
- Agile Development
Champ Support Lab Technician
Dates Employed: May 2021 – Present
Employment Duration: 9 mos
Location: Burlington, Vermont, United States
- Administering tier 2-3 technical support.
- Utilizing Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) to deploy software to labs and faculty devices.
- Providing hardware & software support for student labs as well as faculty and staff machines.
Champlain Help Desk Technician
Dates Employed: Sep 2019 – May 2021
Employment Duration: 1 yr 9 mos
Location: Burlington, Vermont , United States
- Provided students and faculty with technical support by servicing devices and work stations.
- Supported clients over the phone and through email with a wide range of technical issues.
- Maintained client privacy when dealing with sensitive information in order to preserve information security.